Monday, July 26, 2010

Hannibal Buress' album "My Name Is Hannibal" Drops Tomorrow

Just a reminder that SNL writer Hannibal Buress' album "My Name Is Hannibal" drops tomorrow. 


About.Com says the album is "something special" and "shows the promise of greatness for Hannibal Buress", while Consequence of Sound declares that ".. there’s never going to be another Hannibal Buress. He’s an honest comic who makes weird asides and awesomely silly observations."


If you haven't ordered it already, do yourselves a favour and order it from Amazon here. 


Here are some testimonials from other comics about Hannibal -


"If Steven Wright, Mos Def and Dave Chappelle had a baby, that would be disgusting, but it would sound like Hannibal Buress. The funniest young comic I've seen in years."
- Chris Rock


"Hannibal is incredibly funny with a smart, unique style and I am proud to be his father."
-Jim Gaffigan


"I haven't heard this album, and I never will. But I've seen Hannibal do comedy, and if the CD is a recording of him doing comedy, then it's probably worth getting. I mean, I still won't get it, but you can. And you might like it."
-Todd Barry


"Hannibal is funny on stage and off stage and right in between, too." 
-Demetri Martin


"Hannibal's debut album is hilarious. Also hilarious - Aziz Ansari's debut album Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening, now available in stores EVERYWHERE!"
-Aziz Ansari


"One of the best joke writers I've ever seen. He's one of the few performers I've come across that creates such electricity in a room that I think 'this guy is going to be a star FOR SURE."
-Mike Birbiglia


Surely you don't need more convincing? Buy Hannibal's album now!

No comments: