Saturday, August 23, 2008

SNL Alum Victoria Jackson rants about Obama

"Respected" pundit Victoria Jackson let her crazy views on Barack Obama be known on her website. I put respected in quotation marks as I do not know in what circles Victoria Jackson is thought of as a respected pundit, and yet The Defamer refers to her as this. Anyway here's a snippet:

I don't want a political label, but Obama bears traits that resemble the anti- Christ and I'm scared to death that un- educated [sic] people will ignorantly vote him into office. My mom likes him because his children are well dressed!
You see, what bothers me most, besides that he is a Communist, and a whitey- hater, (although he is half white), is that he is a LIAR. He pretends to be a Christian and he incriminates himself everytime [sic] he speaks about Christianity. To lie about being a believer in Christ is very dangerous. Lightning could strike him at any minute! But seriously, he doesn't have a clue what the Bible says and yet he pretends to be a church- going Christian to win votes. That is sooooo evil.
I know my stance might keep me from LA jobs, since (almost) the whole town is liberal but, some time in a man's life, or a bleach blonde 49 year old woman's life, one must stand for what they believe in, and put truth before popularity.


Also, go to her website victoriajackson.com to read more of the same rant where she accuses Obama of not knowing his Bible.
And, Obama, when you say things like, "Sin is...being out of alignment with my values." That is a blaring siren of Biblical ignorance. The Bible says, "Sin is being out of alignment with God's values." That's like the number one lesson in every book of the Bible. You really need some help.

Yeah Obama, jeez, you really need some help. Go to Victoria Jackson and she'll clarify the entire Bible for you, because it seems to me you can't even tell your Old Testament from your left hand.

No comments: