Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Four Hosts Announced

And they are as follows -

Megan Fox/U2
Ryan Reynolds/Lady Gaga
Drew Barrymore/Regina Spektor
Gerard Butler/Shakira


Okay so thoughts -

Ryan Reynolds and Gerard Butler are probably my two least favourite actors at the moment. BUT, I think Ryan Reynolds could do a really great job. Gerard Butler on the other hand - not so much. I love Drew Barrymore so I'm glad to see her return. I like the musical choices except for Shakira.

What do you think? Are you excited/disappointed for these first four shows?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/10/megan-fox-hosting-snl-what-sketches-should-she-do/

3 comments:

LiveFromNY said...

I'm not a fan of Reynolds, but he will still be better than Gerard Butler, who hasn't proven he has a funny bone in his body. I love Drew Barrymore/Regina Spektor. Shakira--yes, Lady Gaga--no.
I always hope everyone does well! Check out my blog for more SNL commentary. I'm just so glad the show is almost back!

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to Regina Spektor, Drew Barrymore, and Ryan Reynolds.

Kyle said...

As for the hosts, I think Barrymore will be the best, Reynolds will be pretty good (seen Van Wilder?), and Butler and Fox will not be that good. Butler's romcom looked awful and Fox doesn't seem to be anything more than a good body in front of a camera.

For musical guests, they all look great! U2 will be great, Regina Spektor will be great, Gaga will be magnificent, and Shakira will be dancing and singing extremely sexily (I've never mentioned that I was a fan of hers back when she was just a Latin singer).