Friday, October 16, 2009

Kanye To Make Appearance on SNL

SNL producers are reportedly trying to coax Kanye West into appearing on SNL during Taylor Swift's hosting gig onNovember 7, hopefully not for a Lady Gaga/Madonna style "sketch".
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/36229-rumor_kanye_west_to_make_a_surprise_appearance_on_saturday_night_live_with_taylor_swift.html

Admittedly it was the first thing I thought of when I heard Taylor Swift was going to host, but I'm kinda thinking will the whole Kanye/Taylor/VMA saga not be dead when November 7 comes? I, for one, am sick of it and not trying to be controversial, but I agreed with Kanye's sentiments (about Single Ladies deserving to win) just not with how he aired those sentiments.

Is this something you'd like to see happen? Or should SNL leave this pseudo-fiasco alone?

No comments: