Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SNL Hosting Rumours

Okay, so important to note that these are rumours & have not been confirmed by anyone nor reported by any reputable publication, aside from one lone Twitter-er with just over 200 followers, so I can't vouch for how much truth there is to these.
But here it goes -

December 5 - Jake Gyllenhaal/50 Cent
December 12 - Jon Bon Jovi/Bon Jovi
December 19 - Derek Jeter/Jay-Z, Alicia Keys & Mr Hudson

So, I'm hoping JG is true because I think he did a good job last time. Last two, not so much!
Jon Bon Jovi's episode was horrible and the fact is his talents do not lie in sketch comedy.

And Derek Jeter? C'mon. I have no idea why he or Lorne would put us through that on the Christmas episode. Yeah, I know that the Yankees won the world series & I know that Empire State of Mind is his plate music so a Jay-Z/Alicia Keys appearance would be very convenient, but I just hate it as an idea.

What do you think? Do you hope these rumours are true? Do you believe them?
Who would you like to see host?

No comments: